Ben Casnocha is a technology entrepreneur, author and investor based in Silicon Valley. Aged 14 he founded Comcate, a leading e-government software company. He is cofounder and partner at Village Global, an early stage venture capital firm that invests in startup entrepreneurs.
As entrepreneur and executive, he has started and scaled several ventures, including an online education business, and a top tier boutique management training business. He served as the Chief of Staff to Reid Hoffman, the founder of LinkedIn.
Together with Reid Hoffman Ben Casnocha is author of the New York Times bestselling management book The Alliance: Managing Talent in the Networked Age and co-author of the New York Times bestselling career strategy book The Start-Up of You: Adapt to the Future, Invest in Yourself, and Transform Your Career.
PoliticsOnline named him one of the "25 most influential people in the world of internet and politics." and BusinessWeek named Ben "one of America's top young entrepreneurs."
He regularly delivers keynote speeches on business and globalization. He has spoken in a dozen countries in front of tens of thousands of people and has appeared on the CBS Early Show, CNN, Charlie Rose, CNBC, and other media outlets.
- Harnessing Your Potential
- Talent Management
- Social Media and the Digital Age
- Alliance: Managing Talent in the Networked Age, 2014
- The Start-Up of You: Adapt to the Future, Invest in Yourself, and Transform your Career with co-author Reid Hoffman, 2012
- My Start-Up Life: What a (Very) Young CEO Learned on His Journey Through Silicon Valley, 2007