Christian Baudis is a renowned and motivational speaker in the area of digital and internet trends.
He has held leading positions in the European media and internet sectors for more than 20 years, including the Managing Director role at Google Germany, advisory board membership at AOL Europe, CEO of HSE24 (Europe) and Managing Director Sales at ProSiebenSat.1 Media. He built several European startups successfully (Tremor Video Europe & El Cartel Media) and was elected to Germany's leading internet & media managers between 2008 and 2010. He also received two Online Star Awards and recently set up Green-Tech Venture Vivablu.org. Christian Baudis also founded My Digital, a digital innovation and consulting firm.
Christian Baudis is Member of the Board of Trustees of the Goethe Business School (GBS) in Frankfurt, Germany, Advisory Board Member and visiting Professor of it’s MBA Programme in Digital Transformation.
Today he advises international investors & corporates in their digital investment strategy. He studied International Management at the renowned Bocconi University in Milan/Italy and the Goethe University in Frankfurt/Germany. He speaks five languages fluently.
- The internet: interesting facts you need to know about search engines, social media, videos, blogs, and messages boards
- Web 2.0 – how the internet is constantly changing us
- The internet: data protection, transparency, and social relevance & changes
- The transparent consumer
- Google, Facebook & Co. – successful and effective models in the virtual business world
- TV & Internet: how the media controls its consumers and marketing strategies